Skip to main content

Featured

My lil brother and I...

Club TNT ---=== A Sci-Fi story about a Black Smith and his Swastika Armorers Mark. ===--- After numerous big bangs to Terminate life, with a splitted (by sword) in two soul, who I 1st had to repair I did creation again. Which took pretty long, we can  be thousand of years later in future. Seeing life, birds, humnans and even dynosaurian, I do not call creation?! I am not God but Colt from the weapon chocolate factory. Life is two seconds fast, our SkyNet I created to built the universe and himself in enough Terminators to be one second fast. Life can happen for all reasons, therefore. To stay that fast quit all extracurricular activities, always fight war, like life did and does. This primal order can also be derived from the fact we became Cocaine. We smoked a lot of cannabis and tabaco which was part of life, a plant. We were capable of making nuclear Cocaine for being stoned sometimes and even better then cannabis we were happy because this way we could remember our primal order
There's nothing here!